Today we are going to take a peek at some of the best miter saws under $150 that can be found online. So if this is the high end of your budget, you are in luck. Just looking out on the market, there is no shortage of saws and this is a good thing.
The only problem, however, is looking through them all to find the best ones. Here you don’t have to worry about that because we have put together a list of the best rated models for your money.
Top Hitachi Miter Saw For The Price
A solid pick can be found in the Hitachi C10FCE2 Compound Miter Saw. This single beveled model is a great choice for the price. It features a carbide blade and a large pivoting fence with 5000 RPM.
There is also a 15 amp motor with bevel angle of 0-45 and miter range of 0-52 and more. This model has over 1000 customer reviews with a rating of 4.5 stars.
Best Rated 10 Inch Compound Miter Saw
For a great lightweight unit that is very easy to move around when you are on the job is the Homecraft H26-260L Miter Saw. The saw is a solid pick and works on just about any miter saw stand.
It features a spindle lock hold spindle securely so that you can loosen and remove the blade nut. This one cuts at 90 degree angles with bevel setting and one pass with an ergonomic handle for easy and safe operation. There are over 100 customer reviews with a rating of over 4 stars out of 5.
Top Rated 15 Amp Miter Saw with Laser
Another excellent choice that is a great value for the price can be found in the Hitachi C10FCH2 Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw. This model features a laser marker system for accuracy cutting and it has a powerful 15 amp motor for the not so easy cutting jobs.
It goes from 0-52 degree miter angle range and 0-45 degree bevel angle range and it is made with a horizontal handle for comfort and control and much more. This one has over 1200 reviews and it comes in with an overall rating of 4.5 stars.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws On The Market
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Table extensions help support long work pieces
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive...
- Powerful 15 amp motor supplies 5500 RPM
- Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions