Taking your saw game to another power level can be done by checking out the best chainsaws under $300. Now within this budget, you can find more powerful models that can cut through timber with ease. The question now is just which ones are the best in their category and which one will you pick. Here we can help you with this decision because we have put in the time to learn about many of the models that are on the market today. Based on this knowledge, we have been able to put together a list of the some of the top best chainsaws that your money can buy. Our reviews are straight to the point so that you don’t have to waste any time or energy.
Husqvarna 120i Brushless Chainsaw
A model that is made by a brand that makes some of the top rated chainsaws on the market does it again with the Husqvarna 120i Brushless Chainsaw. This model is easy to start and made with ergonomic rear handles and a quick release air filter. It has a 14 inch bar and chain for powerful cutting and an intuitive key pad for simple operation and more.
Husqvarna 135 Mark II Gas Chain saw
A saw that is powerful and very easy to start can be found in the Husquarna 135 Mark II Gas Chainsaw. This model is a great choice for your money and highly recommended.
It features a lightweight and compact saw that is very manuverable with great ergonomics. It has a 16 inch chain and bar, an anti-vibration system with simple side mounted tensioning and automatic oiler.
Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw
A solid and versatile model for getting the job done is the Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw. This 16 inch model has a lot to offer and is a great choice for the suburban homeowner. It features a reliable 42cc 2 cycle gas powered engine with a low kickback bar and chain.
It is made with an ergonomic design with a cushion wrap handle to help with comfort, balance and maneuverable ability. There is quick start technology and it comes with a handy heavy duty carrying case.
Husqvarna 967650901 Gas Powered Chainsaw
If you are searching for a solid buy for the price, then check out the Husqvarna 967650901 Gas Powered Chainsaw.
Some of the key features include x-torque that provides lower fuel consumption, smart start for a quick start with minimum effort along with a quick release air filter and Air injection for removing dust, debris and particulates.
Check Out More Top Selling Gas Powered Chainsaws Today
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- HIGH OUTPUT CRAFTSMAN ENGINE with 16-INCH BAR & CHAIN: 42cc full crank Craftsman 2 cycle engine provides...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE POLY CHASSIS: Easy to Handle, lighter in weight, without sacrificing power. This...
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: 46cc 2-cycle full crank gas engine with pro-grade chassis delivers steady power and...
- EASY START AND COMFORTABLE ENGAGEMENT: Simple pull starts, cushioned full wrap aluminum handle, and...
- 52CC 18Inch 2-Cycle gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- Easy Starter System, Less pulling force requested.
- High Performance: WEMARS 52cc 18 inch powerful gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain for cutting wood...
- Tension Adjustment: Automatic chain lubricator adjustable chain oil feed and quick and easy chain tension...
Last update on 2021-02-03