Today, we are going to focus on the best top cordless circular saw under $100 that you can buy. Traditional wired power tools are still great but these days, if you are looking to go without the wires, cordless is the way to go. Now within this price range, there are a number of units that you can choose from that can most certainly get the job done. The only thing you have to worry about is making sure that your battery is fully charged. So if this is the budget that you are looking in, we have rounded up some of the top rated saws that you can buy for your money. So with that being said, check out the selections below today.
Dewalt DCS391B 20 Volt Circular Saw
For a professional quality saw for the price, then check out the Dewalt DCS391B 20-Volt Circular Saw today. This choice features a powerful motor at 460 MWO and 5250 RPM.
It is very lightweight but with high strength and easy to maneuver with a magnesium shoe. The bevel capacity is 0 - 50 degrees along with a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade and more. It has plenty of reviews and a solid rating.
Dewalt DC390B Cordless Circular Saw
Another great choice can be found in the Dewalt Bare Tool DC390B Cordless Circular Saw. This cordless saw is great for building bookcases, decks, kitchen cabinets and more.
It features an 18 volts of power and 3700 RPM for cutting through fast. It has a carbide tipped blade along with a 3 year limited warranty.
Black+Decker BDCCS20B Circular Saw
If you are looking to find a high torque motor that has lots of power, then check out the Black and Decker BDCCS20B Bare Circular Saw.
It features a fast cutting blade with a high torque motor. There is easy depth adjustments and is very easy to use. This particular model has a solid rating and is one of the best in its price range.
Ryobi ZRP506 One Plus Circular Saw
Another excellent pick is the Ryobi ZRP506 ONE Plus Circular Saw. This model features a compact design with a powerful high output with great handling.
It also has exactline laser technology for accurate cuts with a carbide tipped blade that is 5 and a half inches. It has an overall good rating and can be had for less than $100 dollars.
Check Out Top Selling Cordless Circular Saws Today
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold...
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- CUT THROUGH WOOD WITH EASE—This cordless circular saw is the go-to wood-cutting tool for DIY projects...
- LONGER RUN TIME & BATTERY LIFE—The PWR core 20 Lithium battery has an innovative temperature management...
Last update on 2020-07-05