Today, we are going to focus on the best top cordless circular saw under $100 that you can buy. Traditional wired power tools are still great but these days, if you are looking to go without the wires, cordless is the way to go. Now within this price range, there are a number of units that you can choose from that can most certainly get the job done. The only thing you have to worry about is making sure that your battery is fully charged. So if this is the budget that you are looking in, we have rounded up some of the top rated saws that you can buy for your money. So with that being said, check out the selections below today.
Dewalt DCS391B 20 Volt Circular Saw
For a professional quality saw for the price, then check out the Dewalt DCS391B 20-Volt Circular Saw today. This choice features a powerful motor at 460 MWO and 5250 RPM.
It is very lightweight but with high strength and easy to maneuver with a magnesium shoe. The bevel capacity is 0 – 50 degrees along with a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade and more. It has plenty of reviews and a solid rating.
Popman MTW300B Cordless Cirulcar Saw
If you are looking for a tool that is wireless and can get the job done around the house, then look no further than the Popman MTW300B Cordless Circular Saw.
This cordless circular saw comes with a universal battery system – 1 psc 20V 4.0 Ah large capacity Lithium Ion battery with 4300 RPM which is powerful enough to cut wood, bamboo, plywood, solid wood panel and more and it cuts adjustable cutting depths and angles. Check it out today.
Black+Decker BDCCS20B Circular Saw
If you are looking to find a high torque motor that has lots of power, then check out the Black and Decker BDCCS20B Bare Circular Saw.
It features a fast cutting blade with a high torque motor. There is easy depth adjustments and is very easy to use. This particular model has a solid rating and is one of the best in its price range.
Skil CR540602 Cordless Circular Saw
Another excellent pick is that you can cut through wood with ease is the Skil CR540602 Cordless Circular Saw. This model features a compact design with a powerful high output with great handling.
This top rated saw features long running time and battery life with the PWR core 20 Lithium battery. It makes fast and clean cuts with thin-kerf, carbide-tipped blade and 24 teeth tools allowing you to cut with confidence along with quick bevel adjustments from 0-50 degrees.
Check Out Top Selling Cordless Circular Saws Today
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200 RPM and maintains speed under load
- Runtime: 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold...
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- High torque motor 5-1/2-Inch. fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- ✦⚒[Cordless | Universal Battery System ] Cordless - highly mobile, breaking the limitations that...
- ✦⚒[Powerful | Free 2 x Saw Blades ] Features a 2,0A battery to offer great power for fast cutting....
- CUT THROUGH WOOD WITH EASE — This cordless circular saw is the go-to wood-cutting tool for DIY projects...
- LONG RUNNING TIME & BATTERY LIFE — The PWR core 20 Lithium battery has an innovative temperature...
Last update on 2021-02-03