Today, we are going to focus on the best top cordless circular saw under $100 that you can buy. Traditional wired power tools are still great but these days, if you are looking to go without the wires, cordless is the way to go.
Now within this price range, there are a number of units that you can choose from that can most certainly get the job done. The only thing you have to worry about is making sure that your battery is fully charged. So if this is the budget that you are looking in, we have rounded up some of the top rated saws that you can buy for your money. So with that being said, check out the selections below today.
Best 18 Volt Dewalt Circular Saw
If you are looking for a tool that is wireless and can get the job done around the house, then look no further than the Dewalt Bare-Tool DC390B Cordless Circular Saw. It features rpms of 3700 so that you can experience really fast cuts.
There is a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade with 45 and 90 degree cutting, a high strength magnesium shoe for increased durability along with 0-50 degrees bevel capacity and more.
Top Choice Cordless Circular Saw For The Job
Another excellent pick is the Ryobi ZRP506 ONE Plus Circular Saw. This model features a compact design with a powerful high output with great handling.
It also has exactline laser technology for accurate cuts with a carbide tipped blade that is 5 and a half inches. It has an overall rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 and can be had for less than $100 dollars.
Best Hitachi 18V Circular Saw
An excellent portable tool can that is up for the job can be found in the Hitachi C18DGLP4 Cordless Circular Saw. This model features a soft grip handle and a left side blade position along with a built in LED spotlight for visibility when cutting.
There is also a 50 degree bevel angle and it is lightweight at 6.2 lbs and it has a 18V Lithium Ion battery which is not included but is sold separately.
Check Out Top Selling Cordless Circular Saws Today
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Flexible power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes...
- 7 1/4" full size blade for corded capacity
- CUT THROUGH WOOD WITH EASE—This cordless circular saw is the go-to wood-cutting tool for DIY projects...
- LONGER RUN TIME & BATTERY LIFE—The PW Core 20 Lithium Battery has an innovative temperature management...
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees