We are here to assist you with finding the best table saw under $500 that your money can buy for you on the market today. So although there are plenty of choices by various brands that you can choose from, you want to make sure that you are choosing from the top rated models. So with that said, we hare put together a list below that you can check out of a few of the best and effective table saws that fall within your price range. So whether you are tackling hardwood floors or improving your house, these units are up for the task.
|DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Table Saw, 20-Inch Rip Capacity||Check Price Here|
|Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser||Check Price Here|
|SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand||Check Price Here|
Dewalt DW745 Job-Site Table Saw
A unit that is powerful, consistent and a great performer is the Dewalt DW745 Job-Site Table Saw. This model has over plenty of customer reviews to check out and you can tell, it is very popular and in demand.
Some of the outstanding features include 22kg unit weight with shoe bevels of 0 degrees to 45 degrees for beveled cuts. It is made with a steel roll cage for excellent protection, rack and pinion fence system along with a powerful 1850 watt motor providing you a high performance for your job.
Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw
A very popular unit with a great rating based on lots of reviews is the Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw. This model couples the best of power and precision with portability as well as versatility.
This 10 inch saw is heavy duty and yet lightweight which is just what you could use when you are doing your projects. It has really nice cutting depth with a folding fence for extra wide cuts along with a laser indicator that adjusts blade tilt.
SKIL 3410-02 Table Saw
If you are a DIY woodworker or just someone who wants to make woodworking task easier to tackle the check out the SKIL 3410-02 Table Saw. With this model you can rip right through long board to width and cross cut smaller pieces.
It features a 20" x 26" cast aluminum table that extends. It also has a 3.5 inch cut height capacity for cutting through materials and it is made with a heavy duty stand.
See More Top Selling Table Saws On Amazon Today
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and...
- Power and Durability: 15 Amp, 4,000 Rpm Motor
- Miter Detent Plate Improves Productivity and Ensures Cutting Accuracy: Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter...
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 【Powerful Cutting Performance】Equipped with high-power 15 Amp motor in low noise, this table saw...
- 【36 Tooth Blade & Aluminum Tabletop】Coated alumium tabletop with 26" rip capacity can easily rip...
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile...
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
Last update on 2020-07-05