You have come to the right place if you are on the market and seeking to find the best sliding miter saw under $400. Now within this category, there is no question that most of the units are of excellent quality and good choices.
However, if you are interested in the ones that completely stand out from the rest, this is what we are all about. Now with that said, we have reviewed many models so that we could come up with a straight to the list of some of the top rated saws around today.
Best Dewalt Miter Saw With 15 Amp Motor
If you are looking for a saw with increased capacity as well as precision, then the Dewalt DWS779 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a great choice. This one has over 1400 customer reviews and is a top seller. Some of the outstanding features include a powerful 15 amp motor with 3800 rpm for durability and power. It has a back fence design along with a dust collection system that takes in over 75% of the dust made and it is backed by Dewalt’s 3 year limited warranty.
Top Rated Dewalt DW715 Sliding Miter Saw
With over 1700 customer review and an excellent rating, the Dewalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw is one of the best on the market within this price range. According to customer reviews, this one is a smooth as butter. Features include a 15 amp motor that provides 4000 RPM with adjustable stainless steel miter. It is lightweight with a built in carry handle and more.
Hitachi Top Rated Compound Miter Saw
According to customer reviews the Hitachi C12RSH2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a beast and one of the best on the market today. So if you want to make things easier for yourself on your next wood working project, check this one out today. It features a compact sliding system for zero clearance along with a laser marker system for cutting accuracy. It has a powerful 15 amp motor which allows you to cut with ease.
See More Top Selling Table Saws On The Market
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Table extensions help support long work pieces
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive...
- Powerful 15 amp motor supplies 5500 RPM
- Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions