You have come to the right place if you are on the market and seeking to find the best sliding miter saw under $400. Now within this category, there is no question that most of the units are of excellent quality and good choices. However, if you are interested in the ones that completely stand out from the rest, this is what we are all about. Now with that said, we have reviewed many models so that we could come up with a straight to the list of some of the top rated saws around today.
Dewalt DWS779 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
If you are looking for a saw with increased capacity as well as precision, then the Dewalt DWS779 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a great choice. This unit is one of the best on the market and is a top seller.
Some of the outstanding features include a powerful 15 amp motor with 3800 rpm for durability and power. It has a back fence design along with a dust collection system that takes in over 75% of the dust made and it is backed by Dewalt’s 3 year limited warranty.
Dewalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw
With plenty of customer review and an excellent rating, the Dewalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw is one of the best on the market within this price range. According to customer reviews, this one is a smooth as butter.
Features include a 15 amp motor that provides 4000 RPM with adjustable stainless steel miter. It is lightweight with a built in carry handle and more.
Metabo HPT C12FDHS Compound Miter Saw
For a very good and solid choice for your money check out the Metabo HPT C12FDHS Compound Miter Saw. It cuts various types of wood like crown molding, plywood and more.
It features a laser marker system, tall pivoting aluminum fence, elastomer compound with a large base. It also has a 12 inch double bevel with a powerful 15 amp motor and 1950 watts of power and a miter scale of 0-52 and bevel range from 0-48 with low vibration.
See More Top Selling Table Saws On The Market
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade...
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 pounds; Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR - Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45 degrees to the left
- 🎅2 Adjustable Speed & 3 Blades: By pressing the switch, you can convert between the two speeds (3200...
- 🎅Bevel Cutting & Laser Guide: The free bevel range from 0° to 45° allows you to do bevel cutting for...
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Table extensions help support long work pieces
Last update on 2021-02-03