When it comes to choosing the best sliding miter saw under $300, there are many models by various brands that are available. This type of saw is great many jobs like laying down hardwood floors to building that special wood project.
To help you with your search, we have reviewed many models as well as read through tons of customer reviews and rating so that we could get a handle on which ones are the most outstanding. To that end, we have put together a list below that you can check out of the top saws.
Top Rated Dewalt DW715 Sliding Miter Saw
With over 1700 customer review and an excellent rating, the Dewalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw is one of the best on the market within this price range. According to customer reviews, this one is a smooth as butter.
Features include a 15 amp motor that provides 4000 RPM with adjustable stainless steel miter. It is lightweight with a built in carry handle and more.
Best Lightweight Sliding Miter Saw To Buy
If you are looking for a saw that can make the job easier when it comes to cutting baseboards or crown molding then the Dewalt DW713 Compound Miter Saw should be on your short list. It has over 1500 customer reviews and is a solid choice.
Some of the key features include a powerful 15 amp motor with 5000 RPM. This 10″ single bevel compound miter saw is lightweight and portable. Check it out today.
Best Rated 1500 Watt Miter Saw To Buy
Another choice that can deliver a full size performance and is ready for the job, then check out the Tackilfe PMS01X Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This one features 1500W and 4500RPM motor with a 7.2 inch blade.
You can cut through wood, soft metals, plastics and more all with the function of a single bevel along with an extended handle lever to meet your needs.
See More Top Selling Table Sliding Miter Saws Today
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree
- Innovative gearbox and belt drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication
- Without changing blades, This saw is designed to cut a wide range of materials
- Powerful 10 amp hi-torque motor with optimized gearbox & blade system
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15-Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- Powerful Motor & Laser Guide - 1700W motor delivers 3800rpm per minute for efficient cuts and extended...
- Double Bevel Cutting - Double bevel cutting design allows you to adjust the head to left 45°and right...