When it comes to choosing the best sliding miter saw under $300, there are many models by various brands that are available. This type of saw is great many jobs like laying down hardwood floors to building that special wood project.
To help you with your search, we have reviewed many models as well as read through tons of customer reviews and rating so that we could get a handle on which ones are the most outstanding. To that end, we have put together a list below that you can check out of the top saws.
Dewalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw
With plenty of customer review and an excellent rating, the Dewalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw is one of the best on the market within this price range. According to customer reviews, this one is a smooth as butter.
Features include a 15 amp motor that provides 4000 RPM with adjustable stainless steel miter. It is lightweight with a built in carry handle and more.
Tacklife PMS01 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Another choice that can deliver a full size performance and is ready for the job, then check out the Tacklife PMS01X Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This one features 1500W and 4500RPM motor with a 7.2 inch blade.
You can cut through wood, soft metals, plastics and more all with the function of a single bevel along with an extended handle lever to meet your needs.
TackleLife EMSO1A Sliding Miter Saw
For a very good quality product for the price, check out the TackleLife ESO1A Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This is a great model to accomplish all kinds of wood projects.
It features dual adjustable speeds and 3 blades with 3200-4500 RPM. It has a bevel cutting and laser guide with durable tool and iron blade guard along with a dust free environment with a 15 amp motor and more.
See More Top Selling Table Sliding Miter Saws Today
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade...
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 pounds; Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR - Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45 degrees to the left
- 🎅2 Adjustable Speed & 3 Blades: By pressing the switch, you can convert between the two speeds (3200...
- 🎅Bevel Cutting & Laser Guide: The free bevel range from 0° to 45° allows you to do bevel cutting for...
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Table extensions help support long work pieces
Last update on 2021-02-03