Finding models in the category of the best sliding miter saw under $200 is a solid place to find value and power if you are on a budget. Units within this price range can make a lot of your wood projects go very easy.
Now with that said, there are plenty that you can choose from. However, to assist you with your search, we have already went through many and have narrowed down the choices to only include a few of the top rated miter saws for your money. See them below.
Top Rated Genesis Compound Miter Saw
According to customer reviews, the Genesis GMS1015LC Compound Miter Saw is a great purchase and an amazing value. So if you are looking to get your wood working jobs done with more ease, check this one out today.
It features a laser guide for cutting quicker and you can make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left. It has a powerful motor at 15 amps with a 10 inch saw and it includes a 60T carbide blade already installed, hold down clamps, dust bag and more.
Best Rated 1500 Watt Miter Saw To Buy
Another choice that can deliver a full size performance and is ready for the job, then check out the Tackilfe PMS01X Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This one features 1500W and 4500RPM motor with a 7.2 inch blade.
You can cut through wood, soft metals, plastics and more all with the function of a single bevel along with an extended handle lever to meet your needs.
WEN 70716 Sliding Miter Saw
If you are searching for a versatile model that is up for the task, then you just might want to check out the WEN 70716 Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This one has over 150 customer reviews and is in demand.
Some of the key features include a powerful 15 amp motor that provides 5500 RPM along with bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left with miter of up to 52 degrees in either direction. There is also a 60 tooth carbide tipped blade and dust collection bag, support arms and fence and hold down clamp.
See More Top Selling Table Sliding Miter Saws Today
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Table extensions help support long work pieces
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive...
- Powerful 15 amp motor supplies 5500 RPM
- Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions