If you need some help trying to find the best table saw under $400 with a guide that cuts to the chase and gets right down to what you really need to know. Units in the price range is solid picks and can be a great addition to your chest box so to speak. Now with that said, what our team has done here is reviewed several types of table saws within this price range so that we could come up with a few of the top rated models based on customer reviews and rating. Check them out below.
Skil TS6307-00 Table Saw
A very popular unit with a great rating based on lots of reviews is the Skil TS6307-00 10 Inch Table Saw. This model couples the best of power and precision with portability as well as versatility.
Some of the key features include rack and pinion fence rails for fast, smooth and accurate cuts, integrated folding stand that folds quickly, micro adjustment of blade with 2-47 degree capacity and dust port elbow.
Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw
A saw that is easy to use and accurate can be found in the Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw. There are three words that can describe this model and that is portable, precision and versatile.
A few of the standout features include a powerful 15 amp contractor grade motor, 32.5 inch rip capacity along with durable rack and pinion fence rails for adjustments that are smooth and accurate and a 5 year warranty.
Dewalt DWE7485 Jobsite Table Saw
A unit that is powerful, consistent and a great performer is the Dewalt DWE7485 Job-Site Table Saw. This model has over plenty of customer reviews to check out and you can tell, it is very popular and in demand.
Some of the outstanding features include portability and easy to transport, rack and pinion telescoping fence rails for adjustments that are fast, smooth and accurate. It also has 24.5 inches of rip capacity with powerful motor at 15 amps and 5800 rpm, onboard storage and more.
TackleLife MTSO1A Table Saw
A really nice value with an exceptional performance for various woodworking jobs can be found in the TackleLife MTS01A Table Saw. If you are on a budget, this is solid choice for your money.
Features on this 10 inch table saw include 15A 2000W of pure copper motor with 4800RPM of cutting power. It has a bevel tilt angle for left bevel cutting, aluminum extension tabletop with cross miter gauge and rip fence and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Table Saws Today
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and...
- 【Powerful Motor】15A 2000W pure copper motor can generate 4800RPM cutting power to rip through various...
- 【45ºBevel Cutting】 Bevel tilt angle handle allows a left bevel cutting from 0-45°. Max cut depth is...
- RACK AND PINION FENCE RAILS – Ensures fence stays parallel to blade for fast, smooth, and accurate cuts
- INTEGRATED FOLDING STAND – Legs quickly fold in to provide portability and convenient storage
- 【Creative experience】 Thanks for choosing TACKLIFE and just see how it works for your family. As we...
- 【Multifunction】The Miter Gauge, Push Bar, Rip Fence, Blade protection, and the 2-1/4" dust collection...
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to...
Last update on 2021-02-03