Finding the best gas chainsaw under $150 is a task that should not take up a lot of your time. If it is, today we are going to the mystery out of things with simple and quick to the point reviews on some of the top rated saws that can be found in this price. Now within this type of budget you can expect to get a saw that can tackle low risk around the yard tasks. There are plenty of choices that you can choose from that are made by brands that we all know and trust. With that said, we have compiled a list based on top customer reviews and ratings of a few chainsaws that fit the bill and are worth your money.
XtremepowerUS 45cc Gas Chainsaw
A powerful and useful saw can be found in the XtremepowerUS 45cc Gas Chainsaw. This 22 inch model is just what you need if you are looking to cut wood fast. It features an anti-vibration design with an anti kick back chain.
There is a chain brake handguard and it is made with an EcoBoost engine for lower emissions. It also has an engine clean air intake system and it is EPA approved. It has plenty of customer reviews with an solid rating.
Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw
A solid and versatile model for getting the job done is the Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw. This 16 inch model has a lot to offer and is a great choice for the suburban homeowner. It features a reliable 42cc 2 cycle gas powered engine with a low kickback bar and chain.
It is made with an ergonomic design with a cushion wrap handle to help with comfort, balance and maneuverable ability. There is quick start technology and it comes with a handy heavy duty carrying case.
Remington RM4214 Rebel Gas Chainsaw
If you are searching for a solid buy for the price, then check out the Remington RM4214 Rebel Gas Chainsaw. It has a solid rating based on plenty of customer reviews. This model features a reliable 42cc 2 cycle gas engine for great power and a 14 inch bar and chain.
It has an ergonomic design with a cushion wrapped handle for easy handling along with QuickStart Technology for easy starts and more.
Check Out More Gas Powered Chainsaws Today
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- HIGH OUTPUT CRAFTSMAN ENGINE with 16-INCH BAR & CHAIN: 42cc full crank Craftsman 2 cycle engine provides...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE POLY CHASSIS: Easy to Handle, lighter in weight, without sacrificing power. This...
- High Performance -- SALEM MASTER 62cc 3.4hp powerful gas chainsaw delivers steady power to the 20-inch...
- Superior Quality -- Professional gas chain saw, equipped with high quality chain and high hardness bar,...
- 【62CC Chainsaw】The powerful 62cc 2-cycle engine delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and...
- 【Easy to Start】Real big rope wheel, easier starter, can let the machine start easily, and reduce half...
- ▶52CC 18Inch 2-Cycle gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- ▶Safety switch protects against accidental starts. Ideal for trimming and pruning limbs and branches.
Last update on 2020-07-05