If you are looking to find the best cordless circular saw under $150, then this is the article that you have been searching for. When you have projects around the house that require a circular saw, you want to make sure that you get the best that you can find that falls within your price range. That task has just gotten easier because we have done the research by reading through countless reviews and ratings so that we can come up with a list of only the top saws that units they are with your money. So with that being said, check out the highly recommended choices below.
Dewalt DCS391B 20 Volt Circular Saw
For a professional quality saw for the price, then check out the Dewalt DCS391B 20-Volt Circular Saw today. This choice features a powerful motor at 460 MWO and 5250 RPM.
It is very lightweight but with high strength and easy to maneuver with a magnesium shoe. The bevel capacity is 0 – 50 degrees along with a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade and more. It has plenty of reviews and a solid rating.
Hitachi C18DGLP4 Cordless Circular Saw
An excellent portable tool can that is up for the job can be found in the Hitachi C18DGLP4 Cordless Circular Saw. This model features a soft grip handle and a left side blade position along with a built in LED spotlight for visibility when cutting.
There is also a 50 degree bevel angle and it is lightweight at 6.2 lbs and it has a 18V Lithium Ion battery which is not included but is sold separately.
Mikita XSS02Z Cordless Circular Saw
This next selection has been called one of the best trim saws on the market and it goes by the name of the Makita XSS02Z Cordless Circular Saw. This one features a maximum cutting capacity of 2-1/4 inches with a solid motor that provides 3700 RPM for fast rip cuts.
There is a heavy gauge for smooth accurate cutting and durability along with a bevel capacity of 50 degrees. This excellent saw only weighs 7.3 lbs which is tailor made for ease of use. It comes in with a great rating based on plenty of customer reviews.
Black+Decker BDCCS20B Circular Saw
If you are looking to find a high torque motor that has lots of power, then check out the Black and Decker BDCCS20B Bare Circular Saw.
It features a fast cutting blade with a high torque motor. There is easy depth adjustments and is very easy to use. This particular model has a solid rating and is one of the best in its price range.
Check More Best Selling Cordless Circular Saws Today
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200 RPM and maintains speed under load
- Runtime: 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold...
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- High torque motor 5-1/2-Inch. fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- ✦⚒[Cordless | Universal Battery System ] Cordless - highly mobile, breaking the limitations that...
- ✦⚒[Powerful | Free 2 x Saw Blades ] Features a 2,0A battery to offer great power for fast cutting....
- CUT THROUGH WOOD WITH EASE — This cordless circular saw is the go-to wood-cutting tool for DIY projects...
- LONG RUNNING TIME & BATTERY LIFE — The PWR core 20 Lithium battery has an innovative temperature...
Last update on 2021-02-03