If you are looking to find the best cordless circular saw under $150, then this is the article that you have been searching for. When you have projects around the house that require a circular saw, you want to make sure that you get the best that you can find that falls within your price range.
That task has just gotten easier because we have done the research by reading through countless reviews and ratings so that we can come up with a list of only the top saws that units they are with your money. So with that being said, check out the highly recommended choices below.
Top Rated 20 Volt Cordless Saw On The Market
For a professional quality saw for the price, then check out the Dewalt DCS391B 20-Volt Circular Saw today. This choice features a powerful motor at 460 MWO and 5250 RPM.
It is very lightweight but with high strength and easy to maneuver with a magnesium shoe. The bevel capacity is 0 – 50 degrees along with a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade and more. It has over 300 reviews with a solid rating of over 4 stars out of 5.
Best Hitachi 18V Circular Saw
An excellent portable tool can that is up for the job can be found in the Hitachi C18DGLP4 Cordless Circular Saw. This model features a soft grip handle and a left side blade position along with a built in LED spotlight for visibility when cutting.
There is also a 50 degree bevel angle and it is lightweight at 6.2 lbs and it has a 18V Lithium Ion battery which is not included but is sold separately.
Best Circular Saw For The Price
This next selection has been called one of the best trim saws on the market and it goes by the name of the Makita XSS02Z Cordless Circular Saw. This one features a maximum cutting capacity of 2-1/4 inches with a solid motor that provides 3700 RPM for fast rip cuts.
There is a heavy gauge for smooth accurate cutting and durability along with a bevel capacity of 50 degrees. This excellent saw only weighs 7.3 lbs which is tailor made for ease of use. It comes in with a rating of over 4 stars out of 5.
Check More Best Selling Cordless Circular Saws Today
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Flexible power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes...
- 7 1/4" full size blade for corded capacity
- CUT THROUGH WOOD WITH EASE—This cordless circular saw is the go-to wood-cutting tool for DIY projects...
- LONGER RUN TIME & BATTERY LIFE—The PW Core 20 Lithium Battery has an innovative temperature management...
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees