Today we are going to take a look at some of the Best Circular Saws Under $100 that are on the market. These days power tools are essential for anyone that is serious in getting the job done. Now when it comes to circular saws, there are a lot of choices that you can choose from, so much so that you can get overwhelmed if you do not know what to look for in terms of features, brand and type. Here we are going to take the guesswork out of the situation by rounding up only the best and top rated saws that your money can buy. So with that being said, we have done the research and compiled a list so that your decision making process is a whole lot easier.
Skil 5180-01 Cirulcar Saw
The SKIL 5180-01 Circular Saw is just what you need if you are looking for a more powerful saw.
This one is great for all those weekend projects and more. It features a powerful 14 Amp motor has a 15% weight reduction. To keep sawdust away, this one has a dust blower along with a 20 tooth carbide blade. It has an overall solid rating.
Black+Decker BDCCS20B Circular Saw
If you are looking to find a high torque motor that has lots of power, then check out the Black and Decker BDCCS20B Bare Circular Saw.
It features a fast cutting blade with a high torque motor. There is easy depth adjustments and is very easy to use. This particular model has a solid rating and is one of the best in its price range.
Dewalt DC390B Cordless Circular Saw
If you are looking for a tool that is wireless and can get the job done around the house, then look no further than the Dewalt Bare-Tool DC390B Cordless Circular Saw. It features rpms of 3700 so that you can experience really fast cuts.
There is a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade with 45 and 90 degree cutting, a high strength magnesium shoe for increased durability along with 0-50 degrees bevel capacity and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Circular Saws Today
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold...
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
Last update on 2020-07-05