For a really solid choice that is not too fancy, check out the best miter saws under $200 that are on the market today. If you find yourself, with frequency, needing to precise angled and beveled cuts, then this is the type of tool that you want to get that will make your job much more easy. Now within this particular price range, there are a decent amount of selections that are available.
However, trying to find out which ones are the the best can be a bit of a task to get through. Luckily, we have already done the work and have put together a list of the some of the top best that are worth your money and time. Check out the list below.
Best Rated Hitachi Miter Saw For The Money
A solid pick can be found in the Hitachi C10FCE2 Compound Miter Saw. This single beveled model is a great choice for the price. It features a carbide blade and a large pivoting fence with 5000 RPM.
There is also a 15 amp motor with bevel angle of 0-45 and miter range of 0-52 and more. This model has over 1000 customer reviews with a solid star rating.
Best Quick Mount System Miter Saw
A great selection for intermediate and beginning woodworkers can be found in the SKIL 3317-01 Compound Miter Saw. This model makes cutting fast and accurate.
It features a quick mount system for easy set up and a laser cutline guide. There is a table extension with horizontal clamps along with a left and right lock switch. It comes in with a rating that is worth your time.
Best Rated 10 Inch Miter Saw To Buy
For a very good quality product for the price, check out the WEN 70716 Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This is a great model to accomplish all kinds of wood projects.
It features a powerful 15 amp motor and a powerful 5500 RPMs. The bevel range is from 0 to 45 degrees and a miter up to 52 degrees in dual directions. There is a 60 tooth carbide tipped blade and a 2 year warranty and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws Today
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15-Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- POWER AND DURABILITY: 15 amp, 4,000 rpm motor
- MITER DETENT PLATE IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURES CUTTING ACCURACY: Adjustable stainless steel miter...
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- 0 to 52 degree miter angle range to the right and left for increased flexibility , Motor Horsepower 2.57...
- Powerful Motor & Laser Guide - 1700W motor delivers 3800rpm per minute for efficient cuts and extended...
- Double Bevel Cutting - Double bevel cutting design allows you to adjust the head to left 45°and right...