Today we are going to take a look at the best chainsaws under $250 that are on the market and ready to buy. If you live in a house with trees around or you are just looking to saw wood for your fire place, these nothing like have a model that do some easy tasks. Now within this price range, as you can image, there are plenty to choices that you can choose from. To save you not only time but also money, we have already done the research and have present to you some of the most highly recommended today.
Dewalt DCCS620B Cordless Chainsaw
An excellent product for the price can be found in the DeWalt DCCS620B Compact Cordless Chainsaw. According to reviews, this is a great choice for your money. It features a low kick back 12 inch oregon bar and chain with a high efficiency brushless motor.
There is also tool free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob and it has a lightweight design and weighs 8.8lbs.
EGO Power CS1600 Chainsaw
A fantastic chainsaw for light work around the yard calls on the EGO Power CS1600 Chainsaw. This cordless model is most certainly up for the task. It features a 56V LiIon battery and a high efficiency brushless motor. It has a 16 inch oregon bar and chain and is made with weather resistant construction. There is a tool-less chain tensioning system with chain kickback brake for safety.
It has a 16 inch oregon bar and chain and is made with weather resistant construction. There is a tool-less chain tensioning system with chain kickback brake for safety.
Poulan Pro 967061501 Chain saw
A saw that is powerful and very easy to start can be found in the Poulan Pro 967061501 Chain Saw. This gas powered unit is made with OxyPower engine technology for that extra power and less emissions. It also has an easy pull start system along with a combi tool that is integrated into the rear handle. It also has an easy pull start system along with a combi tool that is integrated into the rear handle. There is a purge bulb that assists the carburetor with fuel that allows for an easier start and more.
Greenworks 20312 Cordless Chainsaw
If you are looking for a cordless chainsaw that is at the next level, then check out the Greenworks 20312 40V Cordless Chainsaw. This model has a solid amount of customer reviews with a solid rating. It features DigiPro brushless motor technology that allow you to cut up to 100 times on a single charge.
It also has a 4AH battery and charger and it provides up to 30% more torque with 70% less vibration along with chain brake and low kickback.
See More Top Selling Chainsaws On Amazon Today
- Low kick back 12" Oregon bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- High efficiency brushless motor: maximizes run time and motor life and chain gauge 0. 043, chain speed...
- Tool free blade tension system for improved ease of use & quick adjustments
- Lightweight design for ease of maneuverability & reduced fatigue
- 12A motor rotates the Oregon chain at up to 44 feet per second
- Lightweight design limits fatigue to the user
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: 46cc 2-cycle full crank gas engine with pro-grade chassis delivers steady power and...
- EASY START AND COMFORTABLE ENGAGEMENT: Simple pull starts, cushioned full wrap aluminum handle, and...
Last update on 2021-02-03