Today we are going to take a look at the best chainsaws under $250 that are on the market and ready to buy. If you live in a house with trees around or you are just looking to saw wood for your fire place, these nothing like have a model that do some easy tasks. Now within this price range, as you can image, there are plenty to choices that you can choose from. To save you not only time but also money, we have already done the research and have present to you some of the most highly recommended today.
Husqvarna 120i Brushless Chainsaw
A model that is made by a brand that makes some of the top rated chainsaws on the market does it again with the Husqvarna 120i Brushless Chainsaw. This model is easy to start and made with ergonomic rear handles and a quick release air filter. It has a 14 inch bar and chain for powerful cutting and an intuitive key pad for simple operation and more.
EGO Power CS1600 Chainsaw
A fantastic chainsaw for light work around the yard calls on the EGO Power CS1600 Chainsaw. This cordless model is most certainly up for the task. It features a 56V LiIon battery and a high efficiency brushless motor. It has a 16 inch oregon bar and chain and is made with weather resistant construction. There is a tool-less chain tensioning system with chain kickback brake for safety.
It has a 16 inch oregon bar and chain and is made with weather resistant construction. There is a tool-less chain tensioning system with chain kickback brake for safety.
Poulan Pro 967061501 Chain saw
A saw that is powerful and very easy to start can be found in the Poulan Pro 967061501 Chain Saw. This gas powered unit is made with OxyPower engine technology for that extra power and less emissions. It also has an easy pull start system along with a combi tool that is integrated into the rear handle. It also has an easy pull start system along with a combi tool that is integrated into the rear handle. There is a purge bulb that assists the carburetor with fuel that allows for an easier start and more.
Greenworks 20312 Cordless Chainsaw
If you are looking for a cordless chainsaw that is at the next level, then check out the Greenworks 20312 40V Cordless Chainsaw. This model has a solid amount of customer reviews with a solid rating. It features DigiPro brushless motor technology that allow you to cut up to 100 times on a single charge.
It also has a 4AH battery and charger and it provides up to 30% more torque with 70% less vibration along with chain brake and low kickback.<
See More Top Selling Chainsaws On Amazon Today
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- 20 Volt MAX lithium battery for long run time and long life stays charged up to 5 times longer
- 10 inches premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain
- Low kick back 12" Oregon bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- High efficiency brushless motor: maximizes run time and motor life and chain gauge 0. 043, chain speed...
- 【62CC Chainsaw】The powerful 62cc 2-cycle engine delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and...
- 【Easy to Start】Real big rope wheel, easier starter, can let the machine start easily, and reduce half...
- HIGH OUTPUT CRAFTSMAN ENGINE with 16-INCH BAR & CHAIN: 42cc full crank Craftsman 2 cycle engine provides...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE POLY CHASSIS: Easy to Handle, lighter in weight, without sacrificing power. This...
Last update on 2020-07-05