Today we are going to put the focus on the best chainsaws under $150 that are available to buy for your budget. So if you are looking for something that can get the job done within this price range, this is the source for you. Now with that said, there are plenty of choices that you can select from, however, they are a few models that stand out from the rest. Thus, we have already done the research and have rounded up some of the top rated chainsaws around. Check them out below.
Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw
A solid and versatile model for getting the job done is the Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw. This 16 inch model has a lot to offer and is a great choice for the suburban homeowner. It features a reliable 42cc 2 cycle gas powered engine with a low kickback bar and chain.
It is made with an ergonomic design with a cushion wrap handle to help with comfort, balance and maneuverable ability. There is quick start technology and it comes with a handy heavy duty carrying case.
Huyosen 18 Inch Gas Chainsaw
If you are searching for a solid buy for the price, then check out the Hyyosen 18 Inch Gas Chainsaw. It has a solid rating based on plenty of customer reviews.
Some of the key features include an 18 inch bar and chain, high safety valve throttle switch for accidental starts, up to 8500 rpm with 54.6 cc 2 cycle gas engine that roars and it is flexible and comfortable during operation
Dewalt DCCS620B Cordless Chainsaw
An excellent product for the price can be found in the DeWalt DCCS620B Compact Cordless Chainsaw. According to reviews, this is a great choice for your money. It features a low kick back 12 inch oregon bar and chain with a high efficiency brushless motor.
There is also tool free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob and it has a lightweight design and weighs 8.8lbs.
Black+Decker LCS1020 Chainsaw
A very popular model that is also high in demand is the Black and Decker LCS1020 Chainsaw. This one is sure to get the job done fast and easy.
It features a 10” Oregon low kickback bar and chain with a tool free blade tension system. It also has a wrap around blade handle along with a 20V max lithium battery that has good run time. This saw is a solid choice for your money with plenty of reviews.
Check Out More Best Selling Chainsaws Today
- Low kick back 12" Oregon bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- High efficiency brushless motor: maximizes run time and motor life and chain gauge 0. 043, chain speed...
- Tool free blade tension system for improved ease of use & quick adjustments
- Lightweight design for ease of maneuverability & reduced fatigue
- 12A motor rotates the Oregon chain at up to 44 feet per second
- Lightweight design limits fatigue to the user
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: 46cc 2-cycle full crank gas engine with pro-grade chassis delivers steady power and...
- EASY START AND COMFORTABLE ENGAGEMENT: Simple pull starts, cushioned full wrap aluminum handle, and...
Last update on 2021-02-03