Today we are going to put the focus on the best chainsaws under $150 that are available to buy for your budget. So if you are looking for something that can get the job done within this price range, this is the source for you. Now with that said, there are plenty of choices that you can select from, however, they are a few models that stand out from the rest. Thus, we have already done the research and have rounded up some of the top rated chainsaws around. Check them out below.
Black+Decker LCS1020 Chainsaw
A very popular model that is also high in demand is the Black and Decker LCS1020 Chainsaw. This one is sure to get the job done fast and easy.
It features a 10” Oregon low kickback bar and chain with a tool free blade tension system. It also has a wrap around blade handle along with a 20V max lithium battery that has good run time. This saw is a solid choice for your money with plenty of reviews.
Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw
A solid and versatile model for getting the job done is the Remington RM4216 Gas Chainsaw. This 16 inch model has a lot to offer and is a great choice for the suburban homeowner. It features a reliable 42cc 2 cycle gas powered engine with a low kickback bar and chain.
It is made with an ergonomic design with a cushion wrap handle to help with comfort, balance and maneuverable ability. There is quick start technology and it comes with a handy heavy duty carrying case.
XtremepowerUS 45cc Gas Chainsaw
A powerful and useful saw can be found in the XtremepowerUS 45cc Gas Chainsaw. This 22 inch model is just what you need if you are looking to cut wood fast. It features an anti-vibration design with an anti kick back chain.
There is a chain brake handguard and it is made with an EcoBoost engine for lower emissions. It also has an engine clean air intake system and it is EPA approved. It has plenty of customer reviews with an solid rating.
Dewalt DCCS620B Cordless Chainsaw
An excellent product for the price can be found in the DeWalt DCCS620B Compact Cordless Chainsaw. According to reviews, this is a great choice for your money. It features a low kick back 12 inch oregon bar and chain with a high efficiency brushless motor.
There is also tool free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob and it has a lightweight design and weighs 8.8lbs.
Check Out More Best Selling Chainsaws Today
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- 20 Volt MAX lithium battery for long run time and long life stays charged up to 5 times longer
- 10 inches premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain
- Low kick back 12" Oregon bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- High efficiency brushless motor: maximizes run time and motor life and chain gauge 0. 043, chain speed...
- 【62CC Chainsaw】The powerful 62cc 2-cycle engine delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and...
- 【Easy to Start】Real big rope wheel, easier starter, can let the machine start easily, and reduce half...
- HIGH OUTPUT CRAFTSMAN ENGINE with 16-INCH BAR & CHAIN: 42cc full crank Craftsman 2 cycle engine provides...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE POLY CHASSIS: Easy to Handle, lighter in weight, without sacrificing power. This...
Last update on 2020-07-05